Location: NewCompliance Texas office in Houston, TX.
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Join us on our exciting journey! NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com) is a globally leading digital healthcare company with a state of the art, interoperable software platform to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. We develop data driven visualization & analytics solutions for our customers and support caregivers with predictive dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency and Intensive Care departments. Next to protecting the safety of patients, we enhance the quality of care, prevent medical errors and reduce healthcare costs. The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands, Europe. Our fast-growing US business has 3 regional offices – in the Bay Area, CA, in the Houston Texas Medical Center and on the Mayo Clinic Campus in Minnesota.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for a driven, proactive Project Manager, someone who works well in a Start-up/ Scale-up environment as an individual contributor. In this position, you will lead and be responsible for projects, follow-up on tasks/subtasks, follow-up with customers and manage the scope and budget.
The successful candidate will prepare the planning, create documentation, outline how the software is rolled out, identify, and bring the stakeholders together. You communicate and act adequately in case of any deviations from the plan.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the management of projects on Project Management software and continuously improve the Project Management process. To achieve these objectives, you will work closely with our US Team leaders. We are seeing a candidate who is excited to work as a member of a small US Operations Team with strong support from our oversees teammates. Strong desire to be part of a growing team and long-term interest in building and leading the Project Management Team.
- Set up and constantly improve the Project Management process. Define and manage projects;
- Prepare, manage and adjust schedules as needed. Involve various stakeholders;
- Preparation of project documentation and timely project reporting. Setting up software within hospitals and monitoring any hardware delivery;
- Manage day-to-day aspects of projects on Project Management software: tasks, subtasks, dependencies and keeping project within scope and budget;
- Make a clear translation of customer wishes from functional designs to successful delivery of the solution. Central position in cooperation between development, commerce, and customer;
- Work with Customer Success & Clinical experts to understand clinical workflow and limitations of the solution to assure smooth delivery of the final product;
- Assure the quality of the project and delivered solutions in accordance with user requirements, budgets, planning and quality standards; Oversite of ticket management and date integrity until customer signs off on project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science (or related field);
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years working experience in Project Management and IT integrations;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software tools like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare, Meditech or AllScripts;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification – Strong advantage;
- Strong customer service and people skills;
- Start-up/ scale-up experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude;
- Flexible (comfortable working with a remote Development Team);
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills;
- Strong knowledge in Project Management solutions: MS Project, Zoho Project etc.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 20 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com. If you have any further questions you can always reach me on: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.