Technical Writer (part-time)
Work location: NewCompliance Head Quarters in The Hague, NL
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
Within NewCompliance we have an unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to enforce our team and develops comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand. You will have a strong passion for designing, creating and guarding all technical documentation within our organization and instruct staff how to follow up these written procedures.
NewCompliance is looking for a Technical Writer – part-time for approximately 24 hours a week.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content;
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience;
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications;
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement;
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements;
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation;
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage;
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration;
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field;
- At least 2 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer;
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (fluent/bilingual Dutch and English);
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization;
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC);
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators;
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave, pension and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated