Project Manager NL
Work location: NewCompliance Head Quarters in The Hague, NL
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
NewCompliance is ISO 27001 & ISO 13485 certified, which means that NewCompliance works according to standard procedures to improve our service and to bring safe products to the market.
You are the person who can manage several implementation projects at hospitals in the Netherlands. You will create the project plan, identify stakeholders and deliver the project within time, scope and budget. You will do this in close cooperation with relevant NewCompliance specialists and customer stakeholders (including IT and business). You communicate proactively on project status.
- Project Management: Manage and deliver projects within time, scope and costs and report to the Project Board, customers and other stakeholders.
- Process Improvement: Set up and constantly improve the project management process. Define and manage projects. Prepare, manage and adjust schedules as needed. Involve various stakeholders. Preparation of project documentation and timely project reporting. Setting up software within hospitals and monitoring any hardware delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field);
- PMP or Prince2 experience and certification is a strong advantage;
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in project management and IT integrations;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Dutch);
- Strong customer service and people skills;
- Previous experience with implementation projects in NL Hospitals or similar organizations is an advantage;
- Previous experience with EMRs/EPDs (Electronic Health Records/Electronisch Patienten Dossiers) such as Chipsoft, Epic, Cerner is an advantage.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave, pension and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated