(Junior) Solution Architect (Dutch speaking)
Work location: NewCompliance Head Quarters in The Hague, NL
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for a proactive (Junior) Solution Architect, who loves putting exciting technologies to work in order to help solve healthcare challenges. A talented and driven technologist, who will bring vision to the collaboration with our customers and their IT teams, in order to manage and deliver the implementation of our platform and services in a smooth, consistent manner. You will play a key role in implementation of our rapidly growing national portfolio.
The role is responsible for working closely with our customers and local distributors, in support of establishing system integrations and interfaces (HL7, API, GBS/ BMS) with hospital software applications (EMR, hospital equipment, IoT). You’ll serve as a facilitator, systems analyst, liaison and coach utilizing your expertise to assure success and stability in our project implementation results.
- Engage directly with customers to discuss requirements, design, and develop ways to integrate their EMR/EHR and buildings with the NewCompliance solutions and turning those requirements into technical specifications.
- Install and configure customer environments (i.e. acceptance and production).
- Participate and work closely (using a DevOps way of working) with the Development Team to continuously improve our software and automated test- deployment practices.
- Consult with internal IT colleagues, subject matter experts and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.
- Drive Interface Requirements Definitions and Inbound/Outbound message mapping specifications. Coordinate the setup of secure data transfer mechanisms between EMRs, building management systems and/or PMS.
- est. 10 – 20% travel may be required (occasional visit to project sites, on-site team training or support, field events, customer implementations/go-live).
- Provide coordination and support for user acceptance testing (planning, organizing, execution and support).
- Understand the relevant compliance issues and IT requirements and advise on product and integration decisions to ensure proper compliance and customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field).
- 2 – 4 years’ of professional work experience.
- Familiar with working in Agile/ Scrum environments.
- In depth knowledge and experience with IT integrations.
- Experience with EMRs and EHRs is a big advantage.
- Basic understanding of digital (healthcare) issues and developments: major EHR vendors, Interoperability, HL7, FHIR, Modbus/ BACnet.
- Experience with data transformation and mapping / configuring interfacing types such as: ADT, ORU, SIU, XML.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator.
- Fluent in Dutch and has Business Level English.
- Excellent communication and customer service and people skills: ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff.
- Enthusiastic and hands-on attitude. Creative in finding solutions combining processes, systems and people. Focused on finding solutions.
- Experience working with enterprise and/or cloud (healthcare) software.
- Experience working with SQL, HL7 2.x, FHIR and/or using integration engines such as Mirth, Cloverleaf, Ensemble etc. is a big plus but not essential.
- Able to build bridges between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, 25 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated