Work location: NewCompliance Texas office in Houston, TX.
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Join us on our exciting journey! NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com) is a globally leading digital healthcare company with a state of the art, an interoperable software platform to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. We develop data-driven visualization & analytics solutions for our customers and support caregivers with predictive dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency and Intensive Care departments. Next to protecting the safety of patients, we boost the provided quality of care, prevent medical errors, reduce caregiver anxiety and healthcare costs. The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands, Europe. Our fast-growing US business has 3 regional offices – in the Bay Area, CA, in the Houston Texas Medical Center and on the Mayo Clinic Campus in Minnesota.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for driven, proactive Sales Executives / Territory Managers with a proven track record to apply new digital technologies to help solve healthcare challenges. You bring experience, a regional network and vision to our partners and customers and will open the doors to engage with both the clinical and business organization of healthcare companies. Product and Clinical experts will support you with your field efforts and product demonstrations, as necessary. You will play a key role in driving our national growth, identify and develop new business opportunities and build and expand the presence of our brand.
The role is responsible for generating, driving and closing direct sales opportunities in a significant Territory of multiple states, TBD based on your network, as well as respond to leads generated in that Territory via our national sales partner (distributor). You will navigate our clients’ decision-making process, providing solution demos, presenting business cases, and networking with clients from clinical teams up to hospitals’ C-suites.
In addition, we will love to receive your constructive feedback on our products and supportive national marketing efforts. To achieve your targets, you will work closely with our US Product, Sales and Marketing leaders.
- Responsible for meeting regional US Sales targets on volume/revenue, and non-revenue technology pilots (Beta sites) in your Territory;
- Engage with our national sales leaders to develop suitable solutions and close on the customers’ decision-making process, including leads coming in from our B2B partnerships;
- Lead our regional US sales and marketing functions. Support us in meeting our ambitious growth targets;
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas;
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts and other team members to determine solution requirements and communicate them regionally and nationally (at events and through direct partnerships);
- Inspire and drive marketing initiatives with the appropriate Marketing teams; online and offline;
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success;
- You will report directly to the Sales Leader USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Clinical/ Medical, Business Administration (or related field);
- 5 – 10 years successful software sales experience (Solution Selling) in the hospital/healthcare industry required;
- Proven experience in delivering sales plans, navigating hospital Decision Making Units (DMU) and achieving ambitious revenues growth targets;
- Positive attitude and team player mindset;
- Inspire customers and colleagues alike, and optimize conversion through channels and direct sales opportunities;
- Go-getter, solution-focused personality with a growth mindset and knack for digital solutions;
- Basic understanding of digital healthcare issues and developments: knowledge of major EHR vendors, Interoperability (HL7, FHIR) and Reimbursement system/ hospital budgeting cycles;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff;
- Strong customer service and people skills;
- Start-up/ scale-up experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude. Creative in finding solutions combining processes, systems and people.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 20 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.