Financial Business Partner (Dutch speaking)
Work location: NewCompliance Head Quarters in The Hague, NL
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
Are you trustworthy, responsible and do you take initiative? Are you ready to help us shape NewCompliance further in its growth? We are looking for a proactive Financial Business Partner (Bookkeeper), who loves setting up processes that help make the administration transparent, logical and always up to date. A driven and accurate Financial professional, who will deliver and exchange relevant data between finance and other departments (Sales, R&D, Operations) and prepare and analyze annual reports, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, our Financial Business Partner (Bookkeeper) will be responsible for the daily financial transactions and will play a key role in a dynamic, ever-moving international company.
As our Financial Business Partner (Bookkeeper) you will
- Be responsible to steer both of our regions and be our Financial Business Partner;
- Ensure that the reported accounts are fully understood, correct and compliant, as well as support the root cause analysis of data quality issues, e.g., by analyzing data, processes, or data flows;
- Prepare and present monthly reports to the Senior Management Team and supply the group with related financial information and analysis;
- Assist with planning and forecasting processes;
- Participate in the standardization, harmonization and further optimization of our financial reporting;
- Assist the follow up of your performance project and track the results on a monthly basis;
- Support the management in ad-hoc evaluations and participate in projects to optimize our cost structure and financial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business Administration (or related field);
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in Controlling/ Accounting or Finance;
- Good understanding of controlling & accounting concepts;
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to see the issues behind the numbers;
- An affinity for numbers and an analytical mindset;
- Solution oriented, proactive and structured approach;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel);
- Experience with EXACT;
- Enjoy working in an international and dynamic team;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Very good communication and presentation skills (Dutch and English) with the ability to interact professionally.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave, pension and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated