(Senior) Project Manager (US)
Work location: NewCompliance Texas office in Houston, TX.
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for a driven, proactive (Senior) Project Manager, someone who works well in a Start-up/ Scale-up environment as an individual contributor. In this position, you will lead and be responsible for projects, follow-up on tasks/subtasks, follow-up with customers and manage the scope and budget.
The successful candidate will prepare the planning, create documentation, outline how the software is rolled out, identify, and bring the stakeholders together. You communicate and act adequately in case of any deviations from the plan.
As a (Senior) Project Manager, you are responsible for the management of projects on Project Management software and continuously improve the Project Management process. To achieve these objectives, you will work closely with our US Team leaders. We are seeing a candidate who is excited to work as a member of a small US Operations Team with strong support from our oversees teammates. Strong desire to be part of a growing team and long-term interest in building and leading the Project Management Team.
- Set up and constantly improve the Project Management process. Define and manage projects;
- Prepare, manage and adjust schedules as needed. Involve various stakeholders;
- Preparation of project documentation and timely project reporting. Setting up software within hospitals and monitoring any hardware delivery;
- Manage day-to-day aspects of projects on Project Management software: tasks, subtasks, dependencies and keeping project within scope and budget;
- Make a clear translation of customer wishes from functional designs to successful delivery of the solution. Central position in cooperation between development, commerce, and customer;
- Work with Customer Success & Clinical experts to understand clinical workflow and limitations of the solution to assure smooth delivery of the final product;
- Assure the quality of the project and delivered solutions in accordance with user requirements, budgets, planning and quality standards; Oversite of ticket management and date integrity until customer signs off on project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science (or related field);
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years working experience in Project Management and IT integrations;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software tools like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare, Meditech or AllScripts;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification – Strong advantage;
- Strong customer service and people skills;
- Start-up/ scale-up experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude;
- Flexible (comfortable working with a remote Development Team);
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills;
- Strong knowledge in Project Management solutions: MS Project, Zoho Project etc.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 20 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: +31 (0) 6 – 29 36 33 67.
NewCompliance is ISO 27001 & ISO 13485 certified, which means that NewCompliance works according to standard procedures to improve our service and to bring safe products to the market.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.