Head of Marketing
Work location: NewCompliance Head Quarters in The Hague, NL.
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
NewCompliance started as a graduation project and has grown into a successful brand that is used in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with various international partners such as Skytron, Philips, CAVA Robotics and Medtronic. With a growing team of nearly 40 employees, NewCompliance is one of the world’s leading leaders in interoperable IT platforms. Our mission is to help medical staff worldwide with our innovative solutions to improve safety, efficiency, and satisfaction in healthcare. The pleasure in our work derives from our core values:
- We are in control ● We celebrate ● We stay curious ● We care ● We are involved ● We feel free
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for a driven, proactive Head of Marketing with a proven track record to apply new digital technologies to help solve healthcare challenges. You bring experience, a regional network and vision to our partners and customers.
You will play a key role in driving our national growth, identify and develop new business opportunities and build and expand the presence of our brand.
The role is responsible for generating direct sales opportunities (Lead generator) in both the USA and Europe, as well as respond to leads generated in that Territory via our national sales partner (distributor). You will navigate our clients’ decision-making process, providing solution demo’s, presenting business cases, and networking with clients from clinical teams up to hospitals’ C-suites.
In addition, we will love to receive your constructive feedback on our products and supportive national marketing efforts. To achieve your targets, you will work closely with our Product, Sales and Customer Success leaders.
- Set up, lead, and monitor the global (with emphasis on US and NL market) marketing strategy, vision, and identity. Monitor the brand and improve brand awareness.
- Drive and build brand value (ACTIQ), credibility and positive market perception through active online storytelling and sharing of customer’s solutions, results, ROI, and breakthrough experiences.
- Drive all market communication and social media content.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Product, to gauge what results are being achieved by customers, and how this translates to Ultimate Buying Decisions for new customers & prospects. Help drive our Product development to be led and inspired by our customers, their needs, their achievable ROI, and their buying abilities!
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success.
- Manage the marketing budget and events.
- You will report directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing (or related field).
- Minimum of 10 years traditional and/or digital Marketing experience in the healthcare software (health IT) industry required.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
- Proven experience in positioning and communicating software solutions branding.
- Organizing online and offline events to engage with target audience.
- Generating inbound interest / prospects through social media channels, structure, and hand over to sales force.
- Positive attitude and team player mindset.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven driven and self-motivator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Flexible (work with international offices).
- Start-up/ scale-up experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information: 06-29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.