Results, our Case Studies
and Scientific Background
Location: NewCompliance Texas office in Houston, TX.
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Skytron, Philips, and Medtronic empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
We are looking for a driven, proactive Sales Manager with a proven track record of empowering partners, supporting in closing deals and earning the trust of our joint customers. You bring experience in B2B selling and managing commercial projects to our (B2B) partners and customers and will open the doors to engage with both the clinical and business organization of healthcare companies. Product and Clinical experts will support you with your field efforts and product demonstrations, as necessary. You will play a key role in driving our national growth through our distribution channels, supporting, and developing new business opportunities and being an advocate for our brand and our mission.
The role is responsible for generating, driving, and closing B2B sales deals nationally, together with our national sales partners (distributor). You will navigate our clients’ decision-making process, providing solution demo’s, presenting business cases, and networking with clients from clinical teams up to hospitals’ C-suites.
In addition, we will love to receive your feedback on our products, national marketing efforts and competitor landscape. To achieve your targets, you will work closely with our US Product, Sales and Marketing leaders and you will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) based in the US.
- Responsible for achieving business results while collaborating closely with key stakeholders to execute on the day-to-day operation.
- Engage with our commercial leaders to develop suitable solutions and help close on the customers’ decision-making process, primarily for leads coming in from our B2B partnerships.
- Support our regional US sales and marketing functions. Support us in meeting our ambitious growth targets.
- Provide product and customer feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts and other team members to determine solution requirements and communicate them regionally and nationally (at events and through direct partnerships).
- Inspire and drive marketing initiatives with the appropriate Marketing teams; online and offline.
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success.
- Estimated 25% onsite travel support to help close deals nationally (in the future travel may increase to 40-50% depending whether hospitals return to pre-covid conditions).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or related field).
- 5+ years of Sales and/ or Business Development experience in Healthcare with a proven track record of closing deals and earning commitments.
- Proven experience in delivering sales plans, navigating hospital Decision Making Units (DMU), convincing clinical leaders as well as C-suite and achieving ambitious revenues growth targets.
- Proven experience in maturing and closing on sales leads.
- Positive attitude and team player mindset.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Go-getter, solution-focused personality with a self-starter mentality and knack for digital solutions to improve the world of healthcare drastically.
- Basic understanding of digital healthcare issues and developments: knowledge of major EHR vendors, Interoperability (HL7, FHIR) and Reimbursement system/ hospital budgeting cycles.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff.
- Strong customer service and people skills.
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude – willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Project Management experience is a plus – you will provide support and work closely together with various stakeholders.
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, inspirational, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are talented, deeply motivated, and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe.
We offer flexible working conditions, 20 days of vacation leave and competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.