Results, our Case Studies
and Scientific Background
Accountmanager Customer Success
Work location: Head Quarters in The Hague, NL
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Over the last 15 years, NewCompliance has grown into a successful brand and global leader in the actionable medical information industry, running in more than 35 health systems in Europe and the United States. We work together with reputable partners such as Stryker, Philips and Medtronic – empowering them with our technological solutions.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the healthcare IT space. We are passionate about what we do and believe in our vision to improve the quality of care and reduce costs and process waste.
We are NewCompliance. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
We aspire to grow fast as a scale-up and widen our boundaries; therefore we are currently looking for a pro-active Accountmanager / Customer Success to level-up our Sales Team. In this position you will be a trusted, empathic and skilled (preferably well acknowledged within health-tech field) professional with a positive “can-do” attitude. Main focus is consulting our customers through guiding and monitoring the usage of our products and obtaining the best results in customer satisfaction. By motivating our customers in using our solutions, you will identify outcomes and ROI and create new opportunities for upselling our products. To achieve the best outcomes, you will also work closely together with members of our Product team and our Sales Team.
- Establish a strong relationship as a committed Accountmanager /Customer Succes advisor to our customers;
- Ensure work scope and effort are balanced and matches the customer and company requirements;
- Plan and execute your work with a focus on timely completion, risk mitigation and satisfied stakeholders;
- Improve processes, ensure compliance, and drive improvements if needed;
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high-quality customer service;
- Work closely together with the European and US Customer Success Team to share experiences and learn from each other;
- Create, identify and document the added value of our products to proof outcomes and/or ROI;
- Drive (up)sales and expansion opportunities of our within existing clients ;
- Report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in an IT Sales, Accountmanagement, Customer Succes role;
- Understanding of Health Technology/ Hospital IT and digital OR and Healthcare IT & software developments: EMR, PDMS, Scheduling Tools, BI Tools etc. is a big plus;
- Proactive, self-starter and hands-on attitude;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in both English and Dutch); ability to document and explain e-Health solutions;
- Eye for detail and result-oriented;
- Flexible (ability to handle multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment);
- Strong customer focus/ service oriented and able to build strong relationships with customers;
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a teamplayer;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave, pension and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV through LinkedIn or directly to me: Ghislaine Damen, email@example.com. If you have any further questions you can always reach me: 06 – 1463 8282.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.