Location: The Hague, The Netherlands (Headquarters)
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Join us on our exciting journey! NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com ) is a leading scale-up company that offers a state of the art, interoperable software platform to improve patient safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. We develop data driven Dashboard & Analytics applications for our customers and support caregivers with solutions for Surgery, OR and Intensive Care departments. The company’s headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands. Our fast-growing US business has 3 regional offices – in the Bay Area, the Houston Texas Medical Center on the Mayo Clinic Campus.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest outcomes for the delivery of patient care possible. Therefore, we are looking for a pro-active (Senior) Account Manager who has a proven track record to apply new technologies to help solve healthcare challenges and grow business with healthcare providers. You will pursue leads, develop opportunities, and close sales with hospitals in the Netherlands.
As a (Senior) Account Manager you will play a key role to increase revenues, customer satisfaction and build and expand the presence of our footprint in the markets we operate in.
The role is responsible for generating, driving, and closing direct sales opportunities as well as leads generated via our marketing team and international B2B partner teams. You will lead the commercial process in the navigation of our clients’ decision-making process, providing solution demo’s, presenting business cases, and influencing clients from clinical teams up to hospitals’ C-suites.
In addition, you will inspire colleagues and work with the internal teams to share competitive intelligence, provide constructive feedback on our product portfolio and marketing efforts and identify opportunities to solve challenges for our customers that are strategically and/or commercially attractive to the company (product innovation). You will also collaborate with strategic partners. To achieve targets, you will work closely with our global Product, Customer Success and Marketing Teams.
- Increase overall revenues, close new customer contracts and improve customer value, possibly increasing footprint with named accounts (increase the number of products within existing customers);
- Identify the clients’ needs (via personal contact) and engage with prospective customers to develop suitable solutions and close on the customers’ decision-making process;
- Secure introduction meetings and demo’s with new prospects. Create and deliver presentations, quotes and SLA contracts to close deals with prospective clients;
- Drive the management of our sales process, support adjacent activities to achieve our ambitious growth targets;
- A key contributor to participate in our national and European sales team;
- Provide market feedback to marketing, product management and the leadership team regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas;
- Consult with business analysts and subject matter experts to determine solution requirements and communicate them externally (through direct engagements and events);
- Support marketing initiatives; online and offline;
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences, Medical (or related field);
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience after graduation;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Healthcare Sales and/or Business Development in Healthcare IT;
- Basic understanding of Hospital IT and digital OR and Healthcare IT & software developments: major EMR vendors, Interoperability (HL7, FHIR);
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in both English and Dutch); ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical & OR staff;
- Eye for detail and result-oriented;
- Strong customer focus/ service and people skills;
- Likes to collaborate in working within teams and manage external / complex Decision Making Unit and stakeholders;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator.
NewCompliance is a scale-up which offers a highly motivating, inspirational, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are talented, deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe. We offer flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave and competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to me: Siona van Dijk, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions you can always reach me on: 06 – 29 36 33 67.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.