Location: The Hague, The Netherlands (Headquarters)
Working at NewCompliance means facing challenges in healthcare head-on! Our fast-growing team is passionate about our mission to increase patient safety and create a more efficient healthcare. Your input is valued, and you will have endless opportunities for professional growth and development. You will be part of a hard-working dynamic team that values open communication at all levels. Currently, NewCompliance is active in 35 healthcare systems in Europe and the USA. We work together with various international partners, such as Medtronic, Skytron, Philips, and CAVA Robotics. As a global market leader in interoperable IT platforms, we strive to empower medical personnel all over the world to optimize safety, efficiency, and satisfaction through our innovative solutions.
Within NewCompliance we have an unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to enforce our team and develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand. You will have a strong passion for designing, creating and guarding all technical documentation within our organization and instruct staff how to follow up these written procedures.
– Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
– Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
– Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests and design specifications
– Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
– Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
– Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
– Work together with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
– Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
– Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field;
– 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective Technical Writer;
– Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
– Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences;
– Superior written and verbal communication skills; fluent/bilingual Dutch and English;
– Experience in working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support.
– Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization;
– Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC);
– Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators;
– Experience using XML tools to create documentation.
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, talented and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical healthcare around the globe. We offer great working conditions such as: flexible working hours, working from home, 25 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to Ghislaine Damen email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For any questions, feel free to contact me anytime at: 06-14 63 82 82.